What Is Kindle?
If you aren’t familiar with Amazon’s Kindle, it is basically a portable reading device that can also download books, blogs, newspapers, and magazines.
It is like a computer that works like a cell phone. You can connect to Amazon to purchase, download or browse content without having to find a hot spot.
Other features of the Kindle are:
- Kindle price way below list price on books
- Wireless access with Whispernet
- Lightweight 10.3 ounces
- Includes free access to Wikipedia.org
- Long life battery only needing recharging at most every other day
- Holds over 200 titles
- More than 300 top blogs updated wirelessly throughout the day
- and much more.