What Are Digital Photo Frames?
Digital Photo Frames are picture frames that you can use to store digital photos. You take your memory card right out of your camera and plug it into the digital photo frame for instant viewing.
You can set them on a counter or hang them on the wall just like regular picture frames. With some models, you can view the pictures in several different ways, like a slide show for instance. Also with some models, you can store photos in the digital photo frame.
Why You Need A Digital Photo Frame?
You might need a digital photo frame for your business. It is a very handy and quick way to hold a presentation on any subject. You could place a digital photo frame at the front desk of a business advertising special offers to your customers. You could also use a digital photo frame in the break room to display pictures of your employees.
You might need a digital photo frame to send to Grandma with all the latest pictures of her grandchild. Or, like me, you could also give one to your Soldier, so you can share every moment with him or her while they are so far away. Nothing like a live slide show to boost someones spirits.
The Philips 6.5-Inch Digital Photo Frame has the following features:
- 6.5 inch viewable display; 720 X 480 resolution
- Photo Manager plays slide show or individual photos; cut, size or matte to customize photos
- Multiple memory card slots; compatible with SD, xD, MMC, Compact Flash and Memory Stick media
- 16 MB built-in memory; hold and display up to 30 digital photos
- Auto fit feature
- 2 memory card slots, one slot accepts compact flash, and the other accommodates Memory Stick (MS, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Pro), secure digital (SD) Card and Multi Media Cards (MMC) and xD card
- Smart Album feature for easy picture management
- and much more
Check out the Philips 6.5-Inch Digital Photo Frame or the other Digital Photo Frames available today.