Mar 14, 2008

Did you know it's Pi day today? Nope, I didn't either, but I've always hated Math. So, I was surprised when I noticed Pi as a hot topic for today. For those of you who don't remember the good 'ole boring school days a hundred years ago, today is March 14th. Pi = 3.14. Get it now?

I barely remember learning about Pi in school. I always thought, when am I going to use this??? Look at me now, thirty mumble, mumble years later, I am blogging about Pi! Who would have thought?

I'll be honest, though, I could still care less about Pi. As far as Mathematics goes anyway. Now if we're talking about a book for entertainment then yeah, I could get into Life of Pi a book by Yann Martel. 980 people gave this book a
5 Star Review.

I know, however, that there are a lot of people out there more interested in Mathematics and Pi than I am, so to be fair, Pi: A Source Book might be for you.


That's it for the hot report on the hot topic of Pi today. Enjoy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Donate



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?