Apr 1, 2011


Hot reports brings you the Mix N Chop!  The Mix N Chop is a Pampered Chef item, but you can find it on Amazon.com, too.

The Mix N Chop is such a simple tool, but it works for just about everything!

The demonstration I watched before I purchased my Mix N Chop was all about hamburger.  How can you chop hamburger into nice tiny pieces?  The Mix N Chop, of course.

Since I've owned the Mix N Chop, I have found it to work great for a ton of other things.

My granddaughter was about 6 months old at the time, and I made stew for the family.  I put some in a bowl and used the Mix N Chop to smash it up for her.  We were just starting to introduce new foods, but baby food is so darn expensive!  Especially if you have to throw it out because your baby won't eat it.

Anyway, my Mix N Chop mashed the food so well, it was the consistency of baby food.

So my daughter and I started to experiment with the Mix N Chop.  She took a can of frozen orange juice, added water, and chopped it right up!  It works fast and easily!

Since then, we've used it on hamburger, venison, stew, spaghetti, other pasta dishes, frozen orange juice and lemonade, peanuts, fruit...  you name it, we've probably done it.  lol

A couple people have complained that it is hard to clean because of the curved "blades" but all you really have to do is rinse it under hot water right away.  It is also dishwasher safe.

The Mix N Chop is made of nylon, so it won't scratch your pans, and the handle is very easy to hold; it even has a thumb rest.

All in all, I give the Mix N Chop 5 stars!  It is one of the handiest kitchen tools I've ever owned.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Donate



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?