Aug 22, 2008

Gwen Stefani gave birth to a baby boy yesterday. Zuma Nesta Rock was a healthy 8 pounds 5 ounces.

This is Gwen’s second son. Her first son, Kingston, was born in May 2006. Kingston, that’s a nice name.

I usually have an open mind regarding pretty much everything in life, but I feel bad for these kids.

I hope Zuma Nesta doesn’t experience the embarrassment as the 9-year-old New Zealand girl. Zuma Nesta Rock sounds like a commercial for NASCAR or tea.

I’m sure Gwen Stefani feels it’s a free country and you can name your children pretty much anything, but to not think of the ramifications is cruel and selfish.

She wasn’t the first, and I’m sure Gwen Stefani won’t be the last to join the idiot name game. If you need some inspiration try the baby name genie!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Donate



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?