Feb 15, 2013


This review is for the Fisher-Price Click and Learn Remote.

 
I purchased this remote for my Grandson for Christmas 2012.  He was 18 months old at the time.

He is always playing, or trying to rather, with the television remote, and I thought this would be a great gift.

I was right.  He loves this Fisher-Price Click and Learn Remote.

The number keys states the number that is pushed, and the second time that number is pushed, it plays a little sound.

The channel buttons go up or down.  They will either tell you the color of the day or the "channel" or it will play music.

The music button plays a variety of songs, and the volume button raises or lowers the sound.
  
The Fisher-Price Learn Click and Learn Remote helps my grandson learn his numbers, colors, shapes, and keeps him entertained.  I highly recommend this product.

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Donate



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?