May 5, 2009

Dom Deluise is dead. Why?

Dom was one of those awesome people who would outlast us all. Because he should and probably could. Or so I hoped.

Hearing that Dom Deluise died was one of those jaw dropping, oh my god moments. He wasn't suppose to go!

Yeah, he was 75 years old, but that doesn't mean anything when you're Dom Deluise!

Everyone knew Dom. Even my youngest child. Although my older daughter and I had to list some films and show her... she knew who he was!

That's how good Dom Deluise was... When someone almost 60 years younger than he was, knew and loved him... you've definitely made it.

Seriously, who didn't love Dom Deluise?

RIP Dom Deluise... you were truly loved!




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Donate



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?