Snap Capp for cans is just about as great as sliced bread; maybe. There have been other inventions to close cans, but the Snap Capp has better features.
Pros of the Snap Capp:
- It snaps tight on the can
- Keeps out bugs and debris
- Keeps the fizz in
- Great for kids who only drink half a can of pop or other can products
- The lid fits almost too tight making it difficult to remove
- It needs a seal or something because they leak most of the time
- Once it gets wet, it always leaks, so it can only be used on one can
- It takes 2 hands to use as the entire Snap Capp turns
The Snap Capp is a very good idea; it just needs some fine-tuning to be a perfect product. See the Snap Capp for youself.