Mar 20, 2008

I always research items before I purchase them, and this time wasn't different. However, I should have purchased a flip camcorder instead of the digital camera I did purchase for my daughter's birthday.

I told my friend I was having a hard time trying to find a good digital camera, in pink. He sent me a link to look at a Flip Camcorder, but I looked at the price, and thought it was a bit much. So I purchased the Kodak EasyShare instead.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with the digital camera I purchased, but for a mere $16 more, I could have gotten a Flip Camcorder, in pink! Of course it comes in other colors, but the features are what's incredible!

  • One-touch recording and digital zoom
  • Holds 60 minutes of full VGA quality video
  • 2GB of built-in memory
  • Built-in software lets you email videos, upload to YouTube.com, and best of all, capture still photos from the video
  • and a ton more
You can read more about the detail and features of a Flip Camcorder so you will be more informed than I was. After all, over 250 people gave it a 5 Star Review. I just wish I would have paid closer attention.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Donate



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?